The medical social workers of Serenity Home Health Care, Inc. are integral members of our team. A patient may opt for the services of a medical social worker if he or she has no family members left or are not available due to work or other commitments.
Their services may include but is not limited to:
- Education Regarding Alternative Living Arrangements
- Case Management
- Advance Directives (Power of Attorney for Health Care or Living Will)
- Community Resource Planning and Coordination
- Short-term Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- Financial Assessment
- Counseling with Life-style Changes
- Teaching Regarding Coping with Loss and Change
- Grief counseling
For questions and inquiries, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 818-703-7379. If you want an in-home assessment, please Set an Appointment online now.