Serenity Home Health Care, Inc. has certified speech-language pathologists who are experts in managing and treating clients with communication, speech and language disorders. The treatment will focus on enhancing or improving the patient’s ability to communicate and more.
Treatment may include but is not limited to:
- Dysphagia (Swallowing)
- Adaptive Speech Devices
- Aural (Hearing) Rehabilitation
- Non-oral Communication
- Home Speech and Language Exercise Program
- Patient Education
- Communication Options/Alternatives
- Eating and Swallowing Strategies
- Speech Articulation Exercise
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Cognitive Skills Evaluation
- Comprehension Skills Assessment
- Sensory Skills Assessment
For questions and inquiries, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 818-703-7379. If you want an in-home assessment, please Set an Appointment online now.